Life-Changing Counseling for Marriages, Families, Couples & Relationships
Plus, Empowering Treatment for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse by Thomson Solutions
Treatment specialization includes:
- Marriage Counseling
- Couples and Relationship Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Addiction & Recovery Counseling
- Recovery Coaching
- Substance Abuse Interventions
- Parenting Support
- Adolescent Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Life Coaching
- Spanish Interpretation Available
- License Supervision for Therapists
- Consultation and Case Teaming for Therapists
- Group Therapy including: Therapy Group, Addiction Recovery Group and Recovery Support Group
- Seminars, Lectures & Workshops
We work with clients on a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy and addiction counseling to parenting support, couples and family counseling .
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized and completely confidential approach tailored to each of our clients individual needs.
Discover The joy that comes from achieving your true potential.
Creating balanced, positive, productive lives through Counseling, Coaching and Training.
Individual, couples and family counseling
Life Coaching for adults, teens and businesses
Motivational Seminars for corporations, non-profits, and private groups
- Educational Seminars on Substance Abuse and the Brain Disease of Addiction
With thirty years as a professor and lecturer, Bruce Thomson brings a diverse background in Business, Psychology, and Education to your company, classroom, or group. He uses humor, experience, and cutting edge research to help your organization achieve balance and success.
Recent engagements include: Legislative Action Day at the State Capital; NASW Conference; University of Michigan Licensing Courses & Graduate School of Social Work.
Call Thomson Solutions today at (734) 994-8120 for your Free Consultation or for answers to your questions about Relationship Counseling and Addiction Treatment in Ann Arbor.